Applications must be received by the Central Office by June 15, 2016
1. Please submit a separate Variance Request Application for each child.
2. The approval of the Variance Request Application depends upon:
Ø The child care provider’s residence/child care center is in the requested school’s attendance zone.
Ø The number of students enrolled in the grade level at the requested school.
3. It will be the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure daily transportation to and from school and to adhere to the Student Attendance Policy. This includes being on time in the morning and being prompt for student dismissal in the afternoon.
4. The School Board Office must be notified within 10 working days of any changes in the information provided on this form.
5. A variance request is valid for one academic year and must be submitted annually.
6. Written Notification will be mailed to the parent/guardian by July 6, 2016.
7. Send completed variance forms to the school principal you are requesting the variance for.Potomac Elementary School – 1. Existing variance students will be approved. 2. Siblings of existing variance students will be approved.
Please contact Stacey Hilderbrand for help or questions with the variance form.
**Download the Variance Form below**