Applications must be received by the Central Office by June 9, 2017
1. Please submit a separate Variance Request Application for each child.
2. The approval of the Variance Request Application depends upon:
3. It will be the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure daily transportation to and from school and to adhere to the Student Attendance Policy. This includes being on time in the morning and being prompt for student dismissal in the afternoon. If attendance becomes a concern, a meeting will be held at which time the variance may be revoked.
4. The School Board Office must be notified within 10 working days of any changes in the information provided on this form.
5. A variance request is valid for one academic year and must be submitted annually.
6. Written notification will be mailed to the parent/guardian by July 1, 2017. PES Kindergarten parents applying for a variance will be notified on August 1, 2017.
7. Potomac Elementary School- If you are requesting a variance for a Kindergarten student at Potomac- please contact Stacey Hilderbrand, Coordinator of Testing and Instructional Support (540) 775-8605.
8. Send completed variance forms to the school principal you are requesting the variance for.
Please contact Stacey Hilderbrand for help or questions with the variance form.
Download Variance Form Below